Data Protection and Processing Policy
We confirm that we will comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when processing personal data about you, your companies, your directors and employees and your/their families.
- obtaining, recording or holding personal data; or
- carrying out any operation or set of operations on personal data, including collecting and storage, organising, adapting, altering, using, disclosure (by any means) or removing (by any means) from the records manual and digital.
The information we obtain, process, use and disclose will be necessary for:
- the performance of the contract
- to comply with our legal and regulatory compliance and crime prevention
- contacting you with details of other services where you have consented to us doing so
- other legitimate interests relating to protection against potential claims and disciplinary action against us.
This includes, but is not limited to, purposes such as updating and enhancing our client records, analysis for management purposes and statutory returns.
In regard to our professional obligations we are a member firm of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Under the ethical and regulatory rules of ACCA we are required to allow access to client files and records for the purpose of maintaining our membership of this body.
Further details on the processing of data are contained in our privacy notice which should be read alongside this statement.